October 29, 2010

Lisa

NaNoWriMo 2010 Countdown










November is around the corner, which means it’s about that time for National Novel Writing Month – a contest geared to inspire writers to fill up those blank pages with their story.

GOAL: to write 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. You begin on November 1st and not a moment before.

You don’t win prizes, but you do win by having a one month deadline to motivate you into writing, which I find helpful to beat the sloth monster that frequents my home on a regular basis.

On completion of 50,000 words you receive a badge.

Here is their webpage for more information:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano

This is my first time joining NaNoWriMo, and I’m excited to participate. I’ll be writing a fantasy novel, which will more than likely end up well exceeding the 50,000 word mark. I may not finish it by the end of the month, but I will reach my goal!

Ciao!

Lisa

About Lisa

Passionate about movies and writing. Hopes to someday be a published writer. So when she's not staring at the tube, she's spilling her imagination onto a blank page.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :